For certain assignments for our class, we’re required to submit videos. I’ve done it before by saving my narration in a PowerPoint file, but this time I opted to export it to an MP4 and publish to YouTube. Why, I’m not sure. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Replaying my video through YouTube, I’m amused to see the list of things YouTube next recommends for me, after viewing a video entitled ‘CYB670 Team2 Project3 CyberOperationsAndRiskManagementBriefing’. (Eh, I should probably have cleaned that up a bit and put in spaces at least, but…)
In order of listing:
- Madonna 2021 SuperBowl Halftime Show
- Sad Shy Clown with His Mind Blowing Version of Sia’s…
- “Carol of the Bells” Shepherd Boomwhacker Style
- DELUXE Balloon Dog Tutorial
- Under Pressure / Let it Go Smoosh-Up
All of those sound much more interesting than my briefing on cyber risk management. Tempted to add a few recommended links for the professor’s enjoyment! Definitely check out the Carol of the Bells!